IDIA Journal of Mass Communication (IJMC), a publication of the Department of Mass Communication, Igbinedion University, Okada, is soliciting for well-researched papers for considerations for publication in its 5th edition.
IDIA Journal of Mass Communication, Igbinedion University, provides a platform for the dissemination of research findings, discoveries, and developments in all aspects of Mass Communication and other related disciplines.
- Text should be in Times New Roman, and in 12pt font size. Text should be typed, using 1.5 lines spacing throughout the paper except for the abstract which should be single line spacing.
- Papers should bear the Title, Name of author (s), Institution, Postal Details, E-mail and Phone Numbers on the cover page.
- Tables should be presented in proper MS word table format.
- Paper should not be less than 10 (Ten) pages and should not exceed 20 (twenty) pages with an abstract of not more than 250 words and five key words.
- Papers should be submitted electronically (as an attachment in MS Word) through e-Papers should be submitted electronically (as an attachment in MS Word) through e-mail address. ([email protected] (copy: [email protected])
- The reference pattern should be the APA 6th edition referencing style.
- Authors shall be notified shortly on receipt of their submissions.
- All submissions will undergo blind-peer review. As such, papers are to be submitted alongside assessment fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only to the ZENITH Bank Account: 1015139574; Account Name: Idia Journal of Mass Communication.
- The payment teller for assessment fee should be submitted together with the article.
- Authors whose papers are accepted for publication after the review process will be required to pay a publication fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (20,000) only to the same bank account.
- Submissions should be made on or before 17th August, 2020.
- Authors are advised to carefully read the guidelines before submitting their papers as papers not in line with the submission guidelines will be rejected.
Articles are submitted to Idia Journal of Mass Communication (IJMC) on the understanding that they have not been sent for consideration elsewhere. All decisions on articles/papers submitted for publication will be communicated within two months from the date of receipt of article/paper.
- Submission of Articles: 17th June to 16th August,
- Blind Peer Review: 16th August to17th September, 2020.
- Decision on accepted papers: 17th September, 2020.
- Re-worked Papers: Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
- Release of Journal: October 2020.
Articles should be sent to:
The Editor, Idia Journal of Mass Communication,
For further enquires please contact:
Mr. Melody Airen, Mrs Joyce Imhanobe, Mrs Josephine Omoruyi
Department of Mass Communication, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan College of Arts and Social Sciences
P.M.B. 001, Okada, Edo State
Phone: 08055648014, 08038593020, 08033262964, 08038741315.