Following fresh directive received from the National Universities Commission for the safe re-opening of universities for academic activities, the Senate of Igbinedion University, Okada at a recent emergency meeting, approved the phased re-opening of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session as follows:
• Commencement of 2020/2021 academic session – 28th September 2020
• Online registration of fresh (100L) students – 28th September 2020
• Resumption for exit classes (final year) and
Postgraduate students – 3rd October 2020
• Resumption for 200/300/400/500 Level students- 24th October 2020
• Return of fresh (100L) students to campus – 7th November 2020
In addition, you are to note the following:
• The exit classes would stay in campus for a maximum of 4 weeks to clear any outstanding examinations and project after which they would be required to vacate the campus.
• Students are to come along with their personal face masks/face shields and hand sanitizers.
• Wearing of face mask on campus, regular washing of hands, use of hand sanitizers and observance of social distancing is compulsory.
F.B. BAKARE, Esq.