INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS , INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
SOFT SKILLS FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS.
COREN OUTCOME BASED ENGINEERING EDUCATION EVALUATION.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
AWARDS AND HONOR:
- Award of Excellence: Keynote Speaker at the Industry academia Government Collaboration (Triple Helix) lecture series Theme: Industry academia collaboration: A Tool for driving the Nigerian Economy, our tertiary Institution a starting point. Held in Igbinedion University Okada main Library complex, Thursday, 15th November, 2018.
- Award of Excellence: Noble Woman of the Year 2020: Presented to Engr. Dr. Queeneth Adesuwa Kingsley–Omoyibo for having the qualities: Bold, industrious, generous, well prepared, strong, dignified, inspiring and resourceful. Presented by BAGC Edo state Nigeria. Held on the 22nd day of March 2020.At the Nigerian Union of Journalist (NUJ) Press Centre, GRA Benin city.
3.Most outstanding speaker at a paper delivered at Second International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Investment role of Education and Universities 12-13 November, 2019 ART Rotana Hotel, Amwaj Islands, Kingdom of Bahrain, middle East. Fully sponsored trip to Kingdom of Bahrain by United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and Kingdom University, Bahrain.
4. Most Inspiring Speed networking session professional, targeting the identification of mentors to support young researchers at the International Leadership Conference for Women in Higher Education
- Special recognition award, as the most inspiring classmate (female) 2012/2013 Academic Session, Masters in Industrial Engineering class.
- Award of Proficiency in the Methodology of Teaching MATHEMATICS 2007 by Africana First Publishers Limited organized by Edo State Ministry of Education.
- Elected class representative for COREN accreditation visitation to Afe Babalola University, Ado- Ekiti, been appointed as a resource person and team lead to cover the Mechanical Engineering Programme.16th may to 20th may, 2021.
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers, Benin Branch CORPORATE AWARD Presented to: Engr. Dr. Queeneth Omoyibo, MNSE, MNiMechE, MNiSafetyE, MAPWEN, COREN Regd.in recognition of your esteemed loyalty and participation towards NSE Benin branch. Paper presentation Titled: TEAM WORK SKILLS FOR PROFESSIONALS, on this 28th Day of January, 2021.
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers, Benin Branch CORPORATE AWARD Presented to: Engr. Dr. Queeneth Omoyibo, MNSE, MNiMechE, MNiSafetyE, MAPWEN, COREN Regd.in recognition of your esteemed loyalty and participation towards NSE Benin branch. Paper presentation titled: Introduction to Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL).On this 30th Day of September, 2021.
- The Association of Professional Women Engineers of Nigeria (APWEN) Benin Chapter, A Division of Nigerian Society of Engineers HONOR CODE presented to Engr.Dr.Mrs.Queeneth Kingsley-Omoyibo MNSE, MNiMechE, MNiSafetyE, MAPWEN, and COREN Regd. For organizing an Essay competition for the 2021 international day for the Girl child.Theme: Digital Generation, Our Generation. Date: Friday 15th October, 2021.
- COUNCIL FOR REGULATION OF ENGINEERING (COREN) R, 33,942 (2016)
- MEMBER NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS (MNSE) R, 42467 (2016).
- NIGERIA INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS (NiMechE) R, O01991 (2018).
- MEMBER ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONALWOMEN ENGINEERS OF NIGERIA
(MAPWEN) REG NO: 1152 (2016)
CHAIRMAN APWEN BENIN CHAPTER 2021 TO 2023.
- MEMBER NIGERIA INSTITUTION OF SAFETY ENGINEERS (MNISafetyE) (2019).
- MEMBER, WEST AFRICA SOCIETY OF TOXICOLOGY (MWASOT) (2018).
- MEMBER, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS (MNAMP) Membership number: 0328 (2019).
- MEMBER, NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL SAFETY COUNCIL OF NIGERIA (MNISCN) Membership ID: Rv 06005 (2018).
- DIPLOMA IN DESKTOP PUBLISHING
COMPLETE COMPUTER AND TECHNOLOGY (CCT) (2000).